This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Snakefist Prepares

Snakefist

Snakefist Prepares Empty Snakefist Prepares

Post  Snakefist Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 am

Interviewer: We are about to enter the training area of Snakefist. Let's see what he is up to.

The interviewer enters the building and walks down a hallway to a double door at the end. When he opens the door he sees Snakefist in the middle of the room surrounded by warrior monks each holding a wooden staff. Suddenly one monk lunges towards Snakefist swinging his staff. This seems to be the cue for the other monks to attack. As they all swing at Snakefist, he jumps, rolls, ducks, spins as he avoids every strike. The action continues for about 5 minutes until they all stop and bow at Snakefist as he bows back. The monks leave the room.

Interviewer: Incredible!!! You didn't get hit once!!! Who were those guys?

Snakefist: I don't feel that I was properly prepared for my last match so I brought my brothers from the temple. They will stay with me to help me train until my next match against Skipo. Skipo is no slouch so I need to be ready.

Interviewer: How do you feel your training is going.

Snakefist: Almost there....I plan on being completely prepared to face my oppoinent. I apologize but I must ask you to leave now so I can continue my training.

Snakefist bows as the interviewer leaves the room.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:55 am