This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Snakefist Arrives

Snakefist

Snakefist Arrives Empty Snakefist Arrives

Post  Snakefist Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Jtoon sits in his office looking over contracts of his roster. Suddenly the door opens and in walks Snakefist.

Jtoon: Who are you and have you ever heard of knocking?

Snakefist: Sorry, where I come from we don't have doors...I will remember to knock in the future.

Jtoon: Oh right, we signed you out of the monastery in China. So what can I do for you?

Snakefist: I'm here to ask when I get to fight. I am paid to fight so let's get this going. Put me in the ring and let me show you that it was the right decision to sign me!!

Jtoon: So you are itching for a fight? That can be arranged. Do you care who you fight?

Snakefist: I have fought all sizes and types of fighters. Bring it on and I will put on a great show.

Snakefist turns and walks away.

Jtoon: You asked for it....

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:42 am