This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Snakefist Training

Snakefist

Snakefist Training Empty Snakefist Training

Post  Snakefist Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:27 am

Interviewers have been invited to meet Snakefist but they are confused that they have been asked to come to the zoo. As they arrive, they see someone standing in the distance waving at them. It is difficult to tell who it is because the person is wearing a hooded robe. As they approach, they realize it is Snakefist.

Interviewer: Hi Snakefist, why did you ask us to meet you here?

Snakefist does not answer but waves them to follow. They enter a building and down a hallway to a door at the end.

Interviewer: Snakefist? What are we doing here?

Snakefist: I brought you here to give you a taste of training...Snakefist style. I want this to be a warning to my opponents.

Interviewer: OK.....

Snakefist opens the door and they enter the room. They see a glass wall which keeps them apart from a room full of snakes. All kinds of snakes but obviously dangerous. Snakefist disappears around a corner and when they see him again, he is entering the room of snakes. He drops his robe and is now in a sleeveless kung fu uniform. The interviewers hear Snakefist yell and then start running across the room. As he crosses the room snakes are striking out at him and trying to bite him but he dodges, flips, rolls, jumps until he is across the room. He then turns around and runs back around the room, avoiding all the attacking snakes again. Snakefist comes back around the corner.

Interviewer: That was amazing!!! You avoided all the attacking snakes at the same time...

Snakefist: If snakes can't hit me, I'm sure my opponents can't hit me. I'm excited about the upcoming show and am looking forward to the tag match. Get ready for a show like you have never seen before!!!!

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:43 pm