This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Snakefist Checks Things Out

Snakefist

Snakefist Checks Things Out Empty Snakefist Checks Things Out

Post  Snakefist Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 pm

A match is taking place with some lesser know up and coming wrestlers. Suddenly they notice someone walking around ringside.

Referee: Hey, what are you doing here? Can't you see there is a match going on? Get away from here.

Snakefist: My apologies. I have been signed to a match here and a true warrior always knows his battlefield. I am just checking out the ring that I will be fighting in. I like to visualize the fight as I meditate.

Referee: Uh huh....well you can do that some other time when a match is not happening.

The 2 wrestlers in the ring have seen enough. They look at each other and decide that they will take things into their own hands. They both run across the ring, slide under the bottom rope and run towards Snakefist. Snakefist looks at them with a confused look on his face.

Snakefist: Why are you attacking me?

Before he gets his answer, they are already upon him. As they near Snakefist, he jumps straight up in the air, snaps out both legs into a full splits in the air, striking both wrestlers in their faces. Both wrestlers lie motionless on the ground.

Snakefist: Sorry gentlemen, I was only trying to check the ring. There was no need to get excited.

Snakefist walks up the ramp to the cheering of the crowd as the referee counts out both wrestlers and declares the match a double ring out.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:02 pm