This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Jamie Combs's Debut Promo

Jamie Combs

Jamie Combs's Debut Promo Empty Jamie Combs's Debut Promo

Post  Jamie Combs Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Spoiler:
    "Police Truck" by Dead Kennedys starts playing, while orange spotlights lights the whole place. Crowd seems to be on fire, as they're banging the guard rails to the rhythm of the song!

Jamie Combs: "Okay, okay. Let's cut the so obivious stuff, music and get to the point, as I'm not in a good mood right now and have no freakin' desire to please you audiance tonight."

*After pretty good pops, crowd starts booing...*

Jamie Combs: "Now, could you just wait a moment before you people jump into your own conclusions? I did not come here to bash you tonight..."

*Crowd still boos, but slightly silences...*

Jamie Combs: "Listen up, you screwheads! I've been screwed! You know why? That's because right after I signed my contract here, I thought I was going to "Prime Time", straight to Main Event... but what did I get? They shifted me right away to the minor show! What do you think about that? Tell me, who's the screwhead running this place? Is it that tough guy, Trent or whoever his lackey was..."

*Crowd is pretty confused, some of 'em boo and some of 'em cheer!*

Jamie Combs: I'm the man who won't take this kind of stuff anymore. I'm the man who's had to fight in streets, fight against backstage politics and fight against everyone my entire life! I'll be known as the man who stood up right away here~! I'm droppin' up an Open Challenge for next League of Legends show, because somebody needs to suffer, just for laughts... L-O-L!"

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:34 pm