This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

DamieSmasher's Debut

DamienSmasher
    DamienSmasher

DamieSmasher's Debut Empty DamieSmasher's Debut

Post  DamienSmasher Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 pm

DamienSmasher's entrance song roars in the background,He picks up his bat and walks to the ring.

DamienSmasher: This is my time to shine...

Scar Symmetry Noumenon and Phenomenon starts to play as DamienSmasher walks down the ring isle wearing his long black trench coat and holding a baseball bat.DamienSmasher stops in the middle of the isle and asks for the mic.

DamienSmasher: Here at my debut I will show all the fans that I am the greatest wrestler in this division. I will finish off anyone who stands in the ring with me.

Announcer#1: I really doubt that he will be able to be the best wrestler in this division. We got some pretty good wrestlers, what do you say partner?

Announcer#2: Actually I disagree, I think he has a good chance at being the best wrestler.

The song blares as DamienSmasher begins to enter the ring.Inside the ring he removes his trench coat to show his black goth outfit.DamienSmasher speaks into the mic again.

DamienSmasher: If you think I could be the best wrestler in this division then scream as loud as you can!!

Crowd:Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Announcer#1: What the... The crowd is going wild!

Announcer#2: Of course they are! They agree with me when I say he could possibly be the best wrestler.

DamienSmasher grabs his trench coat and his proud broken bat,smiles then walks out of the ring.His entrance song blares on as he walks up the isle and into the locker rooms.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:12 pm