This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Replying to the crowd booing Jamie Combs.

Snakefist

Replying to the crowd booing Jamie Combs. Empty Replying to the crowd booing Jamie Combs.

Post  Snakefist Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:47 pm

The booing of the crowd catches the attention of Snakefist as he is walking down the hallway. He decides to go check out what the commotion is all about. As he walks to the entrance to the arena he hears Jamie Combs blabbing about how he is ready for a fight. Snakefist smiles and walks over to the commentator table to borrow a microphone.

Snakefist: Hey Combs!!! Don't look too far for your fight. I would be happy to take you on at the next show if the GM will hook it up! I can't wait to get into that ring for the first time at this federation.

The crowd stands and cheers.

Snakefist: I won't say much more now. I think the first show is when I will let my fighting speak for me. If you are lucky, the GM will supply me with a different opponent.

The crowd continues to cheer loudly as Snakefist runs up the ramp and disappears under the Titantron.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 am