This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

2 posters

Kita Interview on arrival

Kita

Kita Interview on arrival Empty Kita Interview on arrival

Post  Kita Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Kita arrives, steps out of his car and opens the trunk taking his suitcase out and closing the trunk

The Interviewer walks up

I: Your Kita right? How does it feel to be joining PTW?

K: Trent Guy called me up out of the blue and asked me to come tonight, I don't know my "partner", I don't know my opponents, never been to this arena, know nothing about PTW.

I: Do you think you'll be staying?

K: Let's see how this night goes, I have wrestled all over the world, I need to see what PTW has to offer. Let's see what Trent can do for me.

I: PTW is very competitive, if that's what your looking for.

K: If that's the case I should fit in nicely here, I like nothing better than competition, just don't get in my way when I want something, I really don't care how big or bad you think you are the Kita Cross Face will make you tap.

With that Kita walks away.

Aotearoa_Pride
    Aotearoa_Pride

Kita Interview on arrival Empty Re: Kita Interview on arrival

Post  Aotearoa_Pride Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm

AoteaRoaPride - Good Luck for your Upcoming Match...We were going to Be Tag Partners But not now...Good Luck

And With That AotearoaPride goes

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:28 am