This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

The arrival of Hazzard

hazzard

The arrival of Hazzard Empty The arrival of Hazzard

Post  hazzard Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:30 am

Interviewer: Welcome ladies and gentlemans! We are here waiting for one of the newest recruits here in our federation!

Hazzard enters the arena and is stopped by the interviewer

Hazzard: Can I ask why are you standing in my face like a punk fresh of bypass??

Interviewer: I'm here to ask you a few questions so that people can know you!

Hazzard: People don't need to know me ... I don't know them so they don't need to know s**t about me ... What?? Was i Bleeped??

Interviewer: Yes there's no cursing here!

Hazzard: Ok then let me rephrase that ... Fans don't need to know a number 2 about me only my opponents need to and the only thing they should now is that i'm gonna beat them

Interviewer: What are your goals here? Who do you want to challenge first? Which title are you after first? When will we see your debut? ..

Hazzard interrupts ..

Hazzard: Stop with the questions already Riddler ... So to answer a few of your dumb questions My goal is to ... I mean my destiny is to WIN WIN WIN but one of the most important things is the PTW MIDDLE WEIGHT TITLE because i heard there isn't anyone holding it and my waist is perfectly sculpted after that title ....It would fit perfectly

Interviewer: So you are sending out a challenge so you can have a match for that title??

Hazzard: No you chubby little midget ... I'm ordering the GM to give me that title because it's a known fact that if he puts me in a match i will win it because I'M THE HAZZARD AND I ALWAYS WIN!!!!

Hazzards as he leaves ...

Hazzard: Bye Bye chubby and don't you ever bother me!

Interviewer: That was Hazzard ladies and gentlemans and i hope you all hate him cause I surely do!

The interviewer leaves with an angry face ..

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:40 am