This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

2 posters

The Warrior is coming to PTW

BrazilianWarrior
    BrazilianWarrior

The Warrior is coming to PTW Empty The Warrior is coming to PTW

Post  BrazilianWarrior Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 pm

The camera fades to the parking lot, where is show a limo stopped in there, suddenly a skinny guy comes out with a happy smile on his face and grab the camera guy, and he is going to say something

Skinny guy: Hello people in PTW, soon you're going to see my true face, the new face of PTW, a new era is going to start in here and I'm going to be one of the leaders of this revolution that will bring the old and good hardcore to this company again.

The skinny guy release the camera and he goes to the backstage area

The camera fades to the arena and suddenly Rise Today by Alterbridge starts to play, and a skinny guy with a hood on his head comes out with a mic on his hands, and he is going to say something

Skinny Guy: Hello again people of PTW, you see me earlier in the parking lot, I told you that I'm going to show my true face, so I'm going to remove this hood and show my true face.

The skinny guy take off the hood and show his true face, the arena is in shock

The Brazilian Warrior: Oh my god, it's so good to be in here, I never felt this way before in see how much shock I cause, it's no surprise for me, cause I know that I am a good looking guy and the best wrestler in MEW, but I'm here tonight to talk serious so my business is: I'm calling anyone out to face me in a match tonight, could be anyone, I will beat you until you give up and I will make you cry like a little girl, so if anyone is man enough to face me, get your fat ass down here right now!!!!!!!

The Brazilian Warrior drops the mic and wait for anyone to come out.
    Jamie Combs

The Warrior is coming to PTW Empty Re: The Warrior is coming to PTW

Post  Jamie Combs Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:49 pm

"Police Truck" by Dead Kennedys starts playing as the crowd goes wild! It's "Complex" Jamie Combs, interrupting The Brazilian Warrior! He walks to the arena slowly and takes the mic which The Brazilian Warrior dropped...

Jamie Combs: "Whoah, all that hype with hoods, limos and everything and what do we get? A guy who even I outweight at least double. A guy who calls himself a warrior, but only thing which resembles him about "warrior" is probably his wrestling skills!"

Crowd starts to boo as Jamie has an enourmous smile on his face.

Jamie Combs: "Just trying to be honest here, no need to get all hostile. But to get to the point, you called out a fatass and here you have one. But only difference is that your skinny butt will get whooped up and you will be crying like a little bitch that you are, when I choke you out cold and break your neck with my Guillotine! So, shall we make it official or do you want to see your so called "true colors", which is blood red, right freakin' now!"
    BrazilianWarrior
    BrazilianWarrior

Post  BrazilianWarrior Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:57 pm

The Brazilian Warrior look at Jamie Combs with a twisted look, he take the mic out of Jamie's hands and start to talk

The Brazilian Warrior: So, you will choke me with a "Guillotine"? well, good luck for you, cause you will need it, and one more thing, the limo, the hood it was all part of my show and I need to show some class to this parasites on the crowd and for you too, look at you, you're ugly, stupid, you're just a asshole, and before I go, I want to tell you something.

The Brazilian Warrior comes closer to Jamie, and lifts the mic, suddenly he throw the mic on Jamie's face and start to punching him on the face, several times until Jamie is Knockout cold, then The Brazilian Warrior grabs a rope under the ring and he goes up again in the ring and start to choke Jamie with the rope suddenly the lights goes out and rollin by limp bizkit starts to play.

The lights is on again and dead one is holding a chair, The Brazilian Warrior has no time to react and dead one gives a chair shot right on the Warrior's skull, knocking him out.

dead one helps jamie to stand up and the two raise his fists in the air, and the crowd is going crazy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 am