This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

The Warrior calls GM Trent Guy

BrazilianWarrior
    BrazilianWarrior

The Warrior calls GM Trent Guy Empty The Warrior calls GM Trent Guy

Post  BrazilianWarrior Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:26 am

Rise Today by Alterbridge stars to play and fireworks start to blast all over the arena, The Brazilian Warrior makes his way to ring

The Brazilian Warrior grabs a mic and start to talk, with a huge boo by the crowd

The Brazilian Warrior: First of all, SHUT UP, as you may notice I lose to Averis.. again, I'm not happy with that, but you notice that he is not here, news flash for you all, HE IS NEVER BEEN IN HERE, NEVER!!!! that makes me fell like a idiot that fight, fight and see nothing, but I have to find a way to overcome this, so I've been thinking and nothing comes to my mind, wait a second, I have a one last hope, I have to appeal to the GM Trent Guy, So GM if you are in there, please come out and tell me what you will do about Averis? you will give a title to someone who is never been in here? that never shows up? I will wait GM, you're my last hope, I'm waiting!

The Brazilian Warrior wait for the GM Trent Guy answer

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:12 am