This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Tom & Cage - Plans and Interview

Squirrel Cage
    Squirrel Cage

Tom & Cage - Plans and Interview Empty Tom & Cage - Plans and Interview

Post  Squirrel Cage Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:55 am

Hello guys, here are the rp for the next show
    Put before our match between Nitr0g3n and ATTI
    Me and Tom Constrictor work together in this rp. i think is god, but if you, tom, want to edit something, feel free to do.

The can go to backstage área where we can see Squirrel Cage sitting on a steel chair and at his side is Tom Constrictor.

Tom: Man, let’s do the same tonight. Any problem a guard you back-

Squirrel Cage: And i guard your... By the way, let’s try those combined moves again!

Tom: Right. We can destroy them in a half minute. We’ll change the face of tag team in this fed, but we need a name... what you think TS2C or...

Squirrel Cage: Maybe Murder Inc. or

When Cage will say one more thing, the interviewer comes and interrupt the plans. Squirrel Cage gets up from his chair and face she.

Beyonce: Tonight my guests are the team winner of the last week match: Squirrel Cage and Tom Constrictor. Now, guys What can you said about his victory?

Squirrel Cage: That's a stupid question but I'm going to give you an answer: We are the best team of all time. I know that, Tom know that and everybody know it. We proved that the last week and tonight, we are going to proved it again. So, Hidr0g3n and AT&T-

Beyonce: No, no Nitr0g3n and ATTI.

Squirrel Cage: Whatever, So, Hidr0g3n and AT&T be careful because we don't have compassion for no one.

Tom: That's right, take for example the GM. We are a perfect team, just think: The strength of a militar combined with the insanity of that Squirrel swinging the chair from out of nowhere and the result... An indestructible team.

Squirrel Cage: And one more thing, send this message to our Mister Trent “General Maneger” Guy...

Squirrel Cage grabs the chair, swing in the air and hit a chair shot in the camera, making it fall broken on the floor. When we can hear only the voices and a crazy laugh.

Tom: HahaHAHAha Let’s go to the title my favorite swing chair.

Unable to continue the interview, the cam cuts back to ring side.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:42 pm