This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

2 posters

INTERVIEW WITH "THE EVIL ONE" AotearoaPride

Aotearoa_Pride
    Aotearoa_Pride

INTERVIEW WITH "THE EVIL ONE" AotearoaPride Empty INTERVIEW WITH "THE EVIL ONE" AotearoaPride

Post  Aotearoa_Pride Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:29 am

The Blazing Guitar Intro to Am I Evil by Metallica Storms the senses of those present at The J.S. Dorton Arena...A pathway ignites in flames...

AotearoaPride: AM I Evil?...

The Crowd responds: Yes I AM!!!

The 7ft 3 frame and 400lbs of Warrior that is AotearoaPride makes his way to the ring

JToon - So you have an interest in Metallica... Has that been a long interest and how does it impact on your wrestling?

AotearoaPride - Metallica SLASH and me are old friends and fans of each others works...I worked out to high adrenaline music so I took it to the ring

JToon - Speaking of your ring acheviements...You made some serious inroads that twice in your career for family sickness then a birth, for Family reasons your focus shifted...How intense is your desire at this stage in your career

AotearoaPride - Intensity is what I'm slowly but surely moving back to...I am still building...Had to break up a hugely successful TagTeam because of my Reasons...Our Teams success levelled me two levels without fully building some I'm in major training and about 60% to where I am heading for in the short term

JToon: How have you enjoyed your time at PTW?

AotearoaPride - The tag team was interesting in my first outing

The Giant Monitor shows footage of the recent match between Hazzard, AotearoaPride and SnakeFist and Bonebreaker Boy "BBB".

The First Clip shows Am I Evil pt II

AotearoaPride lifts his opponent on his back crossing the legs with his own legs

and closes a violent Am I Evil yes I Am pt Ii by crossing his arms with his own arms!!

AotearoaPride keeps his ruthless submission hold

AotearoaPride keeps his excruciating submission hold

The Second Clip Segment shows Snakefist escape from Am I Evil. Highlighting the eveness of the two scheduled to fight next Show

AotearoaPride grabs the adversary with an arm

meanwhile with the other one crashes him on the ground with a streched arm, performing a devastating Pepsi Twist!!

AotearoaPride hooks his opponents leg with his own legs like executing an head scissors

Snakefist avoids being catched by the a Am I Evil yes I Am and gains the initiative

Snakefist gets on the opponent's shoulders,

then he hooks him with the legs to make him fall on the ground with a strong Hurracanrana!!

Snakefist bounces off by using the middle rope, performing a backflip in mid-air towards his opponent

AotearoaPride ducks and evades the a Springboard Rolling Elbow Smash, catching his opponent off guard!

Camera Zooms back in to JToon

JToon: Anything more you would like to add

AotearoaPride: Snakefist from what I've seen so far is a good wrestler so may the best man at the moment win.

AotearoaPride releases a ball...That hovers for a split second then Blinds all those present with a light brilliant like the sun when you look directly at it for more then ten minutes...Then, as the smoke clears AotearoaPride is gone

Snakefist

INTERVIEW WITH "THE EVIL ONE" AotearoaPride Empty Re: INTERVIEW WITH "THE EVIL ONE" AotearoaPride

Post  Snakefist Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:38 pm

As AotearoaPride finishes his interview, all the lights go off and the Titantron lights up. Snakefist's image appears on the screen. The crowd cheers louldly.

Snakefist: AotearoaPride...that was a great tag match. You personally did what others have failed to do....you made me bleed.

The camera zooms in on a closeup of Snakefist's head which is still bandaged up

Snakefist: I do not like to lose and your team was able to make my partner tap out. I respect you for that and the fight you put us through. Next show it is just you and me...no partners.

A spotlight shines on AotearoaPride in the ring.

Snakefist: Look at the size of you...a giant compared to me. That doesn't scare me. I will be training hard until the next show. See you then!!!

The screen fades to black

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:40 am