This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

2 posters

Iron Mohawk's Bio

Ironmohawk
    Ironmohawk

Iron Mohawk's Bio Empty Iron Mohawk's Bio

Post  Ironmohawk Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Name: Iron Mohawk

Alignment: Face

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 215 lbs.

Hometown: San Jose, California

Entrance: Descends from the rafters of the arena to the middle of the ring on a zip line. He stands on every turnbuckle

Physical Appearance: White, Mohawk dyed silver, artistic face paint, fingerless gloves, shirtless, black boots, levi shorts, and slim build

Gimmick Description: Iron Moe wants to become a superhero in the wrestling business. He vows to bring justice and humor in and out of the ring. He interferes in situations where a wrestler gets double teamed by defending the wrestler. He also calls out wrestlers that have been corruptive or destructive. His main goal in the wrestling business is to inspire the fans.

*Nickname: Iron Moe

Catchphrase: 50% Hilarious, 50% velocity. All around Hilariocity

Taunts: Rok N' Roll Damnation, Guitar Hero

Trademarks: Iron Dragon Sleeper

Finishers: The Receiver, Rock And Roll Drop, and Between A Rock And A Hard Place

Name of Entrance Song: Fuel by Metallica https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqo9aO0fyo

Picture: http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/shannon-moore/come-here-shannon-moore/

*Backstory: Iron Moe as a kid was bullied in elementary school and middle school. It wasn't until high school when Iron Moe began to start telling jokes and creating witty comebacks to throw towards the bullies. Iron Moe began defending the geeks, nerds, and the freaks from the bullies mentally and occasionally physically.

Last edited by Ironmohawk on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Goten
    Goten

Iron Mohawk's Bio Empty Re: Iron Mohawk's Bio

Post  Goten Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Hey Iron the Bio is good but i need you to go the wrestler bio layout and copy what it has and fill in the blanks and give me an entrance song and picturre for the match card.

Thanks!

Goten.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:23 pm