This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

2 posters

Goten's Bio

Goten
    Goten

Goten's Bio Empty Goten's Bio

Post  Goten Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 am

Name:Marcus Cornelius

Alignment (Face, Tweener, Heel):Heel

Height (feet & inches):6"2

Weight (lbs):210
    (NO KG, G, etc.)

Hometown:Chicago,Illinoise

Entrance:walks to the ring at his normal stage with an energy of aurora surrounding him then as soon as he its that step ladder he the aurora turns from blue to yellow and Goten's Hair starts to stick up turning yellow as well

Physical Appearance:Wearing an orange an orange jumpsuit with a blackbelt tied around it with a blue under long sleeve shirt and black shoes with blue socks

Gimmick Description:Is an fun loving child.He is a very strong kid he gets his genetics from his father who is the strongest warrior in the universe. He also gets looks from hsi father as well. He loves to fight and have fun,he also shows large amounts of mercy.But as he grows older he is taken away from fighting in tournaments with his best friend trunks to dating with pretty girls.

*Nickname(s): "The Z-Warrior"

*Catchphrase:"I play the game to give pain"

Taunts:Big Brother,Super Saiyan,Trunks

Trademarks:Modified Samoan Drop

Finishers:Kamehameha,Rapid Fire,Charge

Name Of Entrance Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

Picture: http://thewrestlinggame.com/public/wrestler/111300055.jpg

*Backstory: Was born with Legendary abilities and always trained with his big brother Gohan.He was a fats learner one day while he was training with Gohan before the world Martial Arts Tournament he had told his brother he go super saiyan,and to his surprise he could.

*Federation History:X.W.A: Friday Night WarZone,Furious Wrestling Alliance

*Federation Achievments/Marets:Became VG for the first time. Done the best RP ever. Was named best VGM

Last edited by Goten on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    GM Trent Guy
    GM Trent Guy
    Admin

Goten's Bio Empty Re: Goten's Bio

Post  GM Trent Guy Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 am

Hey Drake. Could you please use the WRESTLER BIO layout!?! And if chris jericho is your picture, I can't use him because he is a WWE Wrestler and he has the WHC over his shoulder!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:42 am