This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

A message to Averis

BrazilianWarrior
    BrazilianWarrior

A message to Averis Empty A message to Averis

Post  BrazilianWarrior Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:07 am

Rise today by Alterbridge starts to play on the arena and the fireworks starts to blast all over, and The Brazilian Warrior is limping on his way to the ring, he grabs a mic and start to talk

The Brazilian Warrior: Hey everybody, as you may notice, I'm hurt,I'm limping, my foot is kiling me of pain, but that is not the reason that i'm here, the reason is that I want to send a message to Averis.

The crowd starts to cheer for Averis

The Brazilian Warrior: Oh my god, how can you cheer for Averis? Please SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

The crowd starts to boo The Brazilian Warrior

The Brazilian Warrior: Now you're booing me, you people in the crowd are ridicolous, you don't know what you want, you always cheer for the good guy and boo the bad guy, it's always the same bullshit, come on people, grow up and cheer for the best, ME! That is my message to Averis, that is a guy that never show his face in here and you cheer for him, reflect about that, and one more thing his victory last week was a lucky shot, it won't happen again.

The Brazilian Warrior leaves the ring and the crowd is in silence.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:59 pm