This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Sobral has arrived!

Sobral

Sobral has arrived! Empty Sobral has arrived!

Post  Sobral Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 am

'To Live and Die By Fire' erupts from the speakers and Sobral makes his way down to the ring, mic in hand.
    Sobral: I tell you all.........its great to finally be in the middle of the ring in front of an electric crowd. Id like to thank Trent Guy for signing me and now its time for Sobral!
    Sobral looks around at the audience.
    [b]Sobral: No disrespect to Army Man Sam, but i am looking beyond you. I have a target in mind and he goes by the name of Super Yoshi.
    The audience reacts to this with a mixture of cheers, boos and gasps.
    Sobral: We got a long history Yoshi and its time we showed the crowds who is the best.........that's if you are man enough to accept the challenge?[b]
    Sobral and the audience look up at the titantron, wondering if the challenge will be answered.