This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Squirrel Cage bio

Squirrel Cage
    Squirrel Cage

Squirrel Cage bio Empty Squirrel Cage bio

Post  Squirrel Cage Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:51 am

Name: Squirrel Cage
    Nickname: - (no nickname, but you can call me Cage or Squirrel Cage)
    Hometown: Brazil
    Height: 5’10”
    Weight: 223lbs
    Alignment: Heel
    Wrestling attire: Black wrestling tighs with white and red details, like a tribal. White bandage in left forearm.

Catchphrase: You got SQUIRRELZED! (something like prank)

Taunts: Better Than
    Trademark: C4 Catapult, Botched Jumping Piledriver, Squirrelzed Underhook Piledriver
    Finisher: Insane Elbow, Aneurysm C6

Picture: Muscle Squirrel https://servimg.com/view/14725567/5

Entrance song: Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson:

Short Bio: I came from a known family of wrestlers of brazil. My father, O Grande Esquilo(The Great Squirrel), taught me the essentials, and something more, to start in the wrestle. There I start in a small federation called NWB - New Wrestling Brazil(fictitious name). Due to many problems, and because of my insane mind, I was fired and decided to look for new experiences. So I left Brazil and came to the United States, looking for a new federation and seccess, because there, wrestle, is not known and has no place in the television.
    With my ability, insanity and powerful moves, I'll knock all donw who stood in my way..

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:02 am