This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

Roleplaying Guidelines (READ BEFORE RPing)

GM Trent Guy
    GM Trent Guy
    Admin

Roleplaying Guidelines (READ BEFORE RPing) Empty Roleplaying Guidelines (READ BEFORE RPing)

Post  GM Trent Guy Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm

*NO BLACK LETTERS AT ALL!! THE SHOW BACKGROUND IS BLACK*
    - ALSO PUT A * IN BETWEEN YOUR LINES AS WELL AND THAT ONLY NEEDS TO BE BLACK. IT MAKES EVERYTHING EASIER

RPs Must be 5 LINES TO BE ACCEPTABLE

Actions: white and italics

Staff Members (GM, Security, Referee, Interviewer, Commentary): indigo and bold (words normal)

Wrestlers: blue and bold (worlds normal)

EXAMPLE:

Trent makes his way to the ring with a microphone

Trent: I am the General Manager of Prime Time Wrestling so I make the rules. Roleplays should have no swearing unless it is in (cencored) and there shouldnt be any racism or anything else offensive to people within the federation.

Trent faces the entrance ramp

Trent: Anyone got a problem with that?

Trent waits patiently

MM: I dont think anyone should have a problem with that. Not unless they plan on putting there job at risk.

Out comes a wrestler and he stops at the top of the entrance ramp with a mic in hand

DZ: Oh someone does have a problem with it.

Wrestler: You know what Trent. Those a some good rules. I think im going to follow them.

Trent grins as the wrestler makes his way to the ring and the two shake hands

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:06 pm