This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

The Next Victim!

Sobral

The Next Victim! Empty The Next Victim!

Post  Sobral Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:55 am

Sobral's entrance music fills the arena and Sobral makes hus way to the centre of the ring, mic in hand.
    Sobral: Im not gona lie.........it felt good pinning Army Man Sam for the 3 count, but in all fairness he didn't really challenge me. He gave it his best but came up way short.
    Midway through his speech Sobral goes up to a small kid in the audience and signs his shirt.
    Don't mention it kiddo.
    Now, where was i?
    Ah yes, like i said, it felt REAL good getting my a win on my PTW debut, but also felt a little empty because i was not challenge.
    And I love a challenge:-)
    But don't worry, i have some good news. Trent has just informed me that i will be facing an old friend of mine, Jake Young. This is going to be a war for you people to enjoy as Jake and I have a long history, so you people are really in for something special:-)

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:41 am