This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

deadones jissay jtoon show

Deadone
    Deadone

deadones jissay jtoon show  Empty deadones jissay jtoon show

Post  Deadone Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:48 pm

deadone makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand

Deadone: wow wow wow jtoon you think you are going to be dominant in this great fed well you are entierly wrong because this isnt a great fed it would be alot better if we had better fans not like these imbasals here in the crowd.

the crowd starts to boo loud sayin you suck you suck

jtoon this is your reply to my comments

[/b]trent: well well well we have to great wrestler standing in the ring befor us now and i agree one of you will be dominant in this fed but for today we will get a look at who that might be.

Deadone and Jtoon look at Trent with a confused look on there face

[b]Trent: i have come up with a great idea and that idea is you deadone and you jtoon will be in a tag match and the little twist to the match that i am going to do this for you guys i will let you choose your tag partners out of anyone in the entire fed i dont care as long as they are within your range o you guys know what i mean.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:10 am