This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This Is PTW. If you need any help, please feel free to ask anybody around OR pm me Trent "Hardcore Star" Guy on TWG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of PTW: Prime Time Wrestling

Champions

PTW Heavyweight Champion:

Averis

PTW Hardcore Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Middle Weight Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Underground Champion:

(VACANT)

PTW Tag Team Champions:

"The Highlight" Bobby Jones

Citizen 8

FED RULES!!

GM Trent Guy
    GM Trent Guy
    Admin

FED RULES!! Empty FED RULES!!

Post  GM Trent Guy Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 pm

These rules will keep you, me, and PTW out of trouble. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning.

1. We are not allowed to use anything WWE! No exceptions! This means NO pictures OR videos! If a WWE superstar is shown in a pic or vid, we can be closed down. Also, no ECW, WCW, or WWF. TNA is good but try to be original if possible.

2. NOBODY is allowed to offer contracts! I will handle ALL contract negotiations! Do NOT tell other players that I may have contracts for them or anything like that. If you're trying to get your friend a contract, give me their name and I will handle it!

3. Cursing is not allowed on TWG. RP's can NOT contain curses at all! I know it's difficult, but we gotta do it. I am pretty loose on letting you curse on the forum a little but please none in the roleplays or you will be warned.

4. BE ACTIVE!

5. If you plan to leave, please tell me ahead of time. I am not going to lower your matches or anything. This will allow me to write you out of any major storylines or title feuds. If you just delete your contract without letting me know, don't expect to get another contract in the future. I will always keep the door open for stars who had the decency to give me their notice.

6. If another GM contacts you about a contract...TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!! GM's aren't supposed to try and steal each other's talent, so they're breaking a rule if they do that! Take a screenshot pic of the PM and send it to me so that I can get it to someone that can punish the star theft!

7. BUY ENTRANCES!!! I'm not going to fire anybody over this, but buy entrances! They help the federation! Don't spend your money on anything else! BUY ENTRANCES!!!
    *THE MORE ENTRANCES YOU HAVE, THE MORE MONEY YOU BRING TO THE FED AND THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL GET IN YOUR PAYCHECK!!*

* PLEASE ROLEPLAY!! IF YOU DON'T ROLEPLAY, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BECOME A CHAMPION OR GET MONEY

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:21 am